Stay at Rosemary Remembrances II
Studio Apartment Guest Lodging Suite
Come relax at Rosemary Remembrances II, a fully furnished lower level
Trap Alley private studio apartment guest lodging suite with its own
private entrance through a 20" stone foundation. The studio apartment
entrance is located on Trap Alley which is "one of the most significant
addresses in American Industrial history...it was in this lane that in
the late 1800's Josiah White perfected the locks for the Lehigh Canal."
Rosemary Remembrances II guest lodging suite is conveniently located
on Opera House Square with the Historic 1881 Old Mauch Chunk Opera
House right across the street. All of Jim Thorpe's shops, museums, art
galleries, major attractions, train rides, and eateries are within walking distance. Hiking and biking
trails, a beautiful lake with swimming, fishing and boating, white water
rafting, several major ski resorts, golf courses, speedways, and mountain
tops with amazing vistas are also close by.
Rosemary Remembrances II Guest Lodging suite has a full modern kitchen
complete with complementary self-catered breakfast goodies. Come relax
and enjoy tranquil time away for a night, week, weekend or extend your
stay. This warm cozy comfortable very private studio suite is fully
furnished, equipped and air-conditioned. The suite has a Serta Perfect-
Day Memory Foam queen-sized bed with cotton sheets and lots of extra
pillows, private bath, laundry room, along with all the charms of
yesterday modernized for the comforts of today to feel like your home
away from home. One off street parking space included. Free Wi-Fi Internet Access!
(Art and Gift shop on premises.)
RATES AND POLICIES
- No smoking, pets or children under 12 please.
- Check-In 2-5 p.m. or with pre-approved arrival time.
Check out 11:30am.
- Rates include a kitchen stocked with breakfast goodies
and other accoutrements to make your stay comfortable.
- Rates based on double occupancy / Queen Bed.
- For each additional person add $29.00 per night / Double Sofa Bed.
- A non-refundable deposit is required for reservations.
- Balance due at check-in.
- Payment can be made by Cash, VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
- Personal checks accepted one month in advance.
- All rates are subject to change without notice:
Weekdays: $99.00 per night
Weekends/Holidays: $290.00 2 nights or $155.00 one night
One Week (7 days/6 nights): $485.00
One Month: $875.00 plus $200.00 Security Deposit / Lease
- 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax additional
- 3% Carbon County, PA Hotel Room Tax additional
VIEW AVAILABILITY AND/OR REQUEST RESERVATIONS ONLINE